If you are an upbeat, friendly and positively fabulous female and are interested in working with our team, check out our openings below and apply today!
Front Desk/Event Coordinator/Marketing
Immediate opening (32-36 hours/week) *weekend availability required*
About this position:
The Receptionist position holds a vital role at Miss Fit Academy. Not only will you be the face and voice of the company, but you will also work directly with the owner to help grow the business with valued input, creative ideas and projects that will utilize and increase your skill set. You will also work very closely with customers, giving you the opportunity to truly make a difference in their lives and see a direct result of your hard work.
Greeting guests and providing the best customer experience possible.
Ringing up sales, taking reservations, giving tours, selling services/products.
Answering phone calls and responding to emails.
Light cleaning and organizing.
Keeping events on track and ensuring operations run smoothly.
Establishing and maintaining partnerships with other local businesses.
Weekdays are quiet and focus primarily on planning, networking and marketing.
Fridays/Saturdays are busy and all about interacting with customers - and a ton of fun!
Who you are:
● A bubbly, outgoing and upbeat personality with friendly appearance
● Seeking a long term, steady position that has high potential for growth
● Ability to respond quickly and professionally when communicating with customers
● Loves people and has a desire to help others
● Comfortable with selling products and services
● Organized, goal-oriented and attentive to detail
● Maintains a calm demeanor in high tension situations
● Mature, driven and passionate about your work
● Punctual, dependable, positive and friendly
● Sales experience
● Software Skills: Windows, Internet Explorer, Excel, Word, typing
● At least 21 years old
● Available to work the following hours: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Fridays & Saturdays: specific hours will vary (8-12 hours, every other weekend) Additional hours available if interested.
● Experience planning and hosting events (preferred)
● Experience with Photoshop (a bonus!)
Compensation & Perks:
Compensation starts at $8 - $9/hour + commission and incentives for meeting goals. You will also have a FREE membership to our facility during your position!
This position could potentially lead to a management position.
Dance Instructors (contract 1099, weekends)
MFA is seeking TWO motivated, enthusiastic individuals to teach adult dance classes on weekends. Classes involve chair dancing, pole dancing, booty shaking and sassy line dancing.
This is a contract (1099) job. You select your work, so you can work as little or as much as you'd like!
Individuals selected for this opportunity must attend and complete MFA's instructor training program.
Who you are:
● Reliable, punctual, trustworthy and completely dedicated
● You are confident and love entertaining others
● Friendly, outgoing, and patient with a positive attitude
● Excellent communication skills
● Passionate about dance and fitness
● Friendly appearance and comfortable with your body
● Encouraging and ability to make people feel at ease
● You have a high regard for safety
● Dance, Fitness or Gymnast background - degree or certification in dance/fitness or equivalent experience
● Experience teaching groups
● CPR certified (by the time you start)
● Insured - proof of liability insurance (by the time you start)
● Responsible, dependable, and punctual
● At least 21 years old
● Must be available to attend the certification & complete the training
Serious inquires only. Please do not apply if you are not able to fulfill ALL of the requirements listed above.