Weekly Fitness Classes
What should I wear to class?
Do I need to bring anything?
Please bring a yoga mat, hand towel and bottle of water. We have complimentary yoga mats if you forget yours as well as water fountains and bottled water for purchase.
Is there a place to change clothes?
Yes, there are two changing rooms as well as two clean restrooms.
Do I have to make a reservation or can I just show up?
Reservations are required. Most classes fill up quickly - sometimes 1-2 weeks in advance. We only allow a limited amount of people in each class to ensure classes are not overcrowded. You can sign up and pay online, over the phone, using our mobile app or call to schedule a tour and pay in person.
Can I observe or watch a class?
No. This is to ensure everyone’s comfort and privacy is respected during their workout.
Can I cancel or reschedule my class?
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class, please do so at least 12 hours before the class begins. Your class will be forfeited if cancelled less than 12 hours. You can cancel classes online using our reservation system or via our mobile app.
Students in the Master's program have one complimentary late cancel per month. Each additional late cancel/no show will result in an $8 fee.
Will I have to share a pole/Hoop/Silk/Hammock?
· Every person will have their own pole. The only exception is Spin Pole 101/102, which has two people per spin pole to reduce vertigo.
· Every person will always have their own hammock.
· Silk and Hoop classes require two people per apparatus for safety purposes - one person will always be spotting the other to maximize safety.
What happens if I'm late to class?
If you are five or more minutes late to your class, your spot may be given away. If this is the case, you will be able to reschedule. If you call to let us know you are on your way, we will hold your spot.
If you miss the warm up (usually the first 10-15 minutes of class), you will not be allowed to participate in class. It is too dangerous to participate without adequate stretching.
How often does the schedule change?
The class schedule changes every 3-4 months. This allows students to attend classes that they may not have been able to attend in the past.
I have a membership, but the system is asking for payment.
If you have a Minor or Major, you may be out of classes. If this is the case, you may be interested in an additional class package or upgrading your membership.
Members are able to reserve spots in classes that are during their current billing period only. This ensures classes do not fill up too far in advance and that every student has an opportunity to sign up for his/her favorite classes. If the system is asking for payment, it may be because you are trying to reserve a spot in a class that is beyond your next payment date.
For additional membership questions, please call (615) 891-3910.
When should I book my party?
We highly recommend booking your preferred date and time as soon as possible. Fridays and Saturdays often book up several weeks or even months in advance. Reservations are required and are taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. We offer parties between 9 am and midnight.
What do I need to do to book A Party?
A $100 non-refundable down payment is required to secure your reservation. The down payment is applied to your party. It can be paid by credit card online or over the phone. If you would like to pay your down payment with cash, please contact us to schedule an appointment with a party coordinator. Credit card information is required to be on file if paying by cash.
Do I need to know how many people are coming?
Not at all. Just pay your down payment to secure your reservation - your actual balance will be calculated at your party according to how many people show up.
How much is my balance? How do I pay?
Your party balance is calculated according to which package is booked and how many people actually attend.
Your balance can be paid by cash and/or one credit card at your party. We collect the balance from one person in your group. If paying by card, please bring a card with you so it can be scanned. If you do not bring a card or your group leaves the facility without paying, your balance will be charged to the card on file plus a 'card-not-present' transaction fee ($3-$5 depending on the balance).
Can Someone in my group just watch?
Every person attending your party is considered a participant and counted into the pricing as such, regardless of participation, arrival or departure time.
What time should we arrive?
Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow time for signing the waiver, payment and changing clothes (if needed). Do not be late - we are unable to delay parties or add time. Calling to let us know you are running late is always appreciated, but will not extend your party.
Can we bring alcohol or Drink before the party?
We realize that everyone is in a celebratory mood and we want you to have loads of fun; however, it is just too dangerous and our insurance will not cover alcohol-related incidents. If anyone in your group arrives under the influence of alcohol or drugs, your entire group will be asked to leave without refund. If you would like to bring food/drinks, please book an After-Party in our champagne lounge. Glass is not permitted in the building.
Can I reschedule, change or cancel my party?
· If you cancel your party less than 72 hours before your scheduled appointment or do not show up, the remaining (minimum) party balance will be charged to the credit card on file. NO EXCEPTIONS.
· Parties can be rescheduled once if given a 10 day notice (subject to availability).
· If you would like to change your party package or start time, please give us a call at least 10 days before your party and we will try our best to accommodate the change. Changes cannot be made within 10 days of the party because our resources have already been allocated.
What should we wear?
We recommend the following attire:
· Pole Dancing - shorts/leggings, t-shirt/tank top, barefoot/ heels
· Chair Dancing - shorts/leggings, t-shirt/tank top, barefoot/heels
· Coyote Dancing - shorts/leggings, t-shirt/tank top, barefoot/boots
· Country Line Dance - jeans/shorts, t-shirt/tank top, boots/gym shoes
· Burlesque Striptease - button down shirt, tank top, barefoot/heels
· Booty Pop & Floorplay - shorts/leggings, t-shirt/tank top, barefoot
· Aerial Hoop/Silks - leggings, t-shirt, barefoot
· Aerial Hammock - leggings, t-shirt, barefoot